You Can Lead a Robot to Water...
|You Can Lead a Robot to Water...|
|Appears in||WarioWare: Get It Together!|
|Info||"The watering robot I invented can only move in a straight line. Perhaps I didn't think this through... In any case, please help lead it to the thirsty plant!"|
|Points to clear||20|
You Can Lead a Robot to Water... is one of the microgames in Dr. Crygor's High Tech level in WarioWare: Get It Together! The name is a reference to the idiomatic phrase "you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink".
There are obstacles in a robot's path that the player must move or destroy in order for the robot to water a small flower. The robot turns around if something blocks its way.
- Level 1: There is a cracked rock in the robot's way that must be broken.
- Level 2: There are three platforms that can be rotated. One or two of them must be rotated.
- Level 3: There are one or two cracked rocks and a platform, but there are spikes that can hurt the robot or knock out the crew member if touched. The player must break the correct rock and rotate the platform. Even if the spikes knock them out, the player can still win if the robot waters the flower.
If two players are utilized for this microgame, some factors change. The player that makes more changes to lead the robot to the flower receives an effort point or, in the case of Rising Star, a star. The player that inadvertently leads the robot to spikes loses an effort point or star.
- Level 1: There are two or three cracked rocks, and at least one must be broken.
- Level 2: There are two or three platforms. If there are two platforms, only one needs to be rotated. If there are three platforms, all of them need to be rotated.
- Level 3: There are one or two cracked rocks and two platforms, along with some spikes. If there is one cracked rock, the players must break it and rotate both platforms. If there are two cracked rocks, the players must break the correct rock or rotate the correct platform.
Names in other languages
|French||Robot jardinier||Gardener robot|
|German||Robo-Gießer||Robot Caster (the term is usually used to refer to liquid metal)|
|Italian||Robot giardiniere||Gardener robot|
|Korean||물 주기 로봇
Mul Jugi Robot
|Spanish||Robot de riego||Watering robot|