From the Super Mario Wiki, the Mario encyclopediaJump to navigationJump to search
- This article is about the microgame from WarioWare: Get It Together!. For the Masterpiece from Super Smash Bros. Brawl and Super Smash Bros. for Wii U, see Masterpiece.
|Appears in||WarioWare: Get It Together!|
|Info||"Did you know Samus can turn into a Morph Ball and roll around and stuff? Isn't she THE COOLEST?! Help her get to the exit! 1994: SNES"|
|Points to clear||25|
Super Metroid is one of the microgames in 9-Volt's Nintendo Classics level in WarioWare: Get It Together! It is based on the SNES game of the same name.
While Samus is in Morph Ball form, the player has to clear blocks and push her towards one of the blue hatches located on both sides of the screen.
- Level 1: The microgame takes place in north-western Norfair. The player has to break one or two blocks and push her towards one of the hatches.
- Level 2: The microgame takes place in northern Norfair. Clearing a path for Samus is more complicated and involves breaking one or more blocks.
- Level 3: The microgame takes place in the Wrecked Ship. Navigating Samus to one of the hatches is more complicated and may involve breaking multiple blocks and/or pushing her through narrow tunnels.
If two players are utilized for this microgame, the player that guides Samus to one of the hatches receives an effort point or, in the case of Rising Star, a star.
- Orbulon can simply use his tractor beam to carry Samus to an exit.
Names in other languages