Mouths to Feed
|Mouths to Feed|
|Appears in||WarioWare: Get It Together!|
|Info||"Sigh. Children are always so hungry. Be sure to feed the ones with their mouths open. Hmm...perhaps I should get Red to feed me like this..."|
|Points to clear||25|
The object of this microgame is to push the food off the table into the boys' mouths to feed them. After a boy is fed, he leaves. If the player pushes the food off the wrong side, the game is lost.
- Level 1: The player must feed a donut to a boy.
- Level 2: The player must feed muffins to two boys.
- Level 3: The player must feed a donut to the boy with his mouth open.
If two players are utilized for this microgame, the player that feeds the boy on Level 1 or 3, or feeds both boys on Level 2, receives an effort point, and the player that drops the food off the wrong side will lose an effort point. If both players each feed a boy on Level 2, no effort points are awarded.
- Picky Snacker: The player has to complete Level 2 by feeding each boy the muffin on the opposite side.
Names in other languages
|French||Bouches à nourrir||Mouths to feed|
|German||Füttern oder nicht||Feed or Don't|
|Italian||Bocche da sfamare||Mouths to feed|
|Korean||입 벌린 소년
Ip beollin sonyeon
|Spanish||Bocas que alimentar|
- The boys in this microgame can be seen with their mouths open in one of the pop-ups in Pop-Up Patrol.