From the Super Mario Wiki, the Mario encyclopediaJump to navigationJump to search
|Appears in||WarioWare: Smooth Moves|
|Type||Ashley & Red|
|Info||"Hey, pick up the phone already!"|
|Controls||– Answer phone|
Cold Call is one of Ashley & Red's microgames in WarioWare: Smooth Moves. The name comes from the expression "cold-call", the act of making an unsolicited visit or phone call by someone to sell something.
A telephone will ring at a random point, and the player must quickly pick it up. A person's voice then comes through from the Wii Remote.
- Level 1: The telephone will ring. A lady is shown answering the phone.
- Level 2: Same as level 1, but sometimes the telephone stops ringing. A man slightly resembling Ishikawa Goemon is shown answering the phone.
- Level 3: A cellphone will ring. After picking it up, the player has to press the button to answer it. The cellphone will display a frog answering a phone.
The voice from the Wii Remote can say one of the following:
- "Hey! What's up?"
- "Hello! How are you?"
- "HELP! HELP ME!!"
- "Can I get a Mona Pizza, please?"
- "Sorry! Wrong number!"
Names in other languages
- In the Korean version, the people who pick up the phone were changed from Japanese medieval nobles to Korean medieval nobles.