WarioWare: Smooth Moves
|Appears in||WarioWare: Smooth Moves|
|Type||Mona (Smooth Moves)|
|Info||"The job of a toilet manager is to keep the peace. You have been tasked with this noble duty. Do not fail your patrons." (Smooth Moves)|
"The movie's over, and the mad dash to the bathroom has begun! Guide the moviegoers to the correct bathroom based on their needs. If that's too much information for you, then pay attention to the color of their clothing." (Gold)
|Controls||– Guide (Gold)|
|Form(s)||"The Umbrella" (Smooth Moves)|
|Points to clear||8 (Gold)|
|Music track||Rush Hour|
Toilet Training is a microgame in WarioWare: Smooth Moves. It is a boss level and one of Mona's games. It later returns in WarioWare Gold as Penny's boss level. The name is a reference to toilet training, the process of a child learning how to use the toilet.
WarioWare: Smooth Moves
The player will have to lead Miis to the bathroom. The male Miis, wearing blue clothes, will be led to the room on the left, and the female Miis, wearing pink clothes, will be led to the right bathroom. The player will use the Wii Remote to point either left or right to lead them into the right room. If they choose the wrong room, the Mii will be thrown out and the player will lose.
- 1st level difficulty: People either go straight or take curved paths.
- 2nd level difficulty: Some of the people start tripping, so it is essential for the player to keep a close eye on all times.
- 3rd level difficulty: The people jump across to the front of the screen to cut people and trip to make the microgame much harder. However, the jumping person's shadow can be seen.
The game takes place in a theater. When the movie ends, the player must tilt the system to lead the people with blue or yellow clothing to the correct bathroom. People with blue clothing must be lead to the left bathroom, while people with yellow clothing must be led to the right bathroom. The player must watch for a person stopping, as this will cause the other person behind that person to move up. If the wrong bathroom is chosen, the person will run off to the correct bathroom looking blue in the face, and the player will lose.
- 1st level difficulty: 12 people must be lead to the correct bathroom.
- 2nd level difficulty: 18 people must be lead to the correct bathroom. Some people will move faster.
- 3rd level difficulty: 24 people must be lead to the correct bathroom. More people will move faster. A blackout will also occur at one point, making things more difficult.
Names in other languages
|French (NOA)||Ça presse!||It's urgent!|
|French (NOE)||Ça presse !||It's urgent!|
|Italian||Bisogno urgente||Urgent need|
|Spanish (NOA)||Aseo ansiado||Desired bathroom|
|Spanish (NOE)||Retrete guarrete||Dirty toilet|