- This article is about the microgame originally known as "Classic Clash III". For the two preceding microgames in WarioWare, Inc.: Mega Microgame$!, see Classic Clash I and Classic Clash II.
WarioWare, Inc.: Mega Microgame$!
|Appears in||WarioWare, Inc.: Mega Microgame$!|
WarioWare, Inc.: Mega Party Game$!
|Type||Sci-Fi (WarioWare, Inc: Mega Microgame$!)|
Dribble & Spitz (WarioWare Gold)
|Info||"Complete the combo to defeat the foe! You got that or what?" (WarioWare, Inc: Mega Microgame$!)|
"It's our brave hero-Nintenman! Press the correct buttons to put a stop to the monstrous attacker!" (WarioWare Gold)
|Controls||// – Input Command|
|Points to clear||20 (Mega Microgame$!)|
Classic Clash is one of Dribble & Spitz's microgames in the Sci-Fi folder in WarioWare, Inc.: Mega Microgame$! (where it is known as Classic Clash III) and is also one of their microgames in WarioWare Gold.
The player controls a Mario-like hero called Nintenman, and must input a sequence using the only that appears above Nintenman's head to charge and fire a beam of energy at the Bowser-like enemy, seemingly vaporizing him. The beam has to hit the monster or else the microgame is lost, even if all inputs were pressed. In WarioWare Gold, the monster is remade to resemble a high-definition version of Bowser's sprite from the original Super Mario Bros.
- 1st level difficulty: Two buttons must be pressed.
- 2nd level difficulty: Three buttons must be pressed.
- 3rd level difficulty: Four buttons must be pressed.
Names in other languages
Jīngdiǎn gédòu 3
|Classic Fighting 3|
|French (NOA)||Classic Clash||-|
|French (NOE)||Classic Clash III||-|
|Italian||Scontro totale III||Total clash III|
|Spanish||Combate clásico III (Mega Microgame$!)
Combate clásico (Gold)
|Classic Clash III (Mega Microgame$!)|
Classic Battle (Gold)
- Name given in WarioWare Gold in microgame description and in Wario Kard.