|Appears in||WarioWare: Touched!|
|Type||Cute Cuts (WarioWare: Touched!)|
Kat & Ana (WarioWare Gold)
|Info||"Use up the entire roll!" (Touched!)|
"Unroll the roll! Keep going! You're on a roll!" (Gold)
|Points to clear||15 (Touched!)|
The objective of the game is to use the stylus to roll out all the toilet paper before the time runs out. If successful, the game is won. After the game is beaten, the message "save the trees" can be read. In WarioWare Gold, after rolling out all of the toilet paper, different messages are shown for each difficulty level, which are "Hey! Don't waste paper!", "Wind it back up, will ya?", and "Take a load off!". A hamster known as T.P. also appears on the empty toilet paper roll on the third difficulty level.
- 1st level difficulty: The player must roll out a small roll of toilet paper.
- 2nd level difficulty: The player must roll out a medium roll of toilet paper.
- 3rd level difficulty: The player must roll out a large roll of toilet paper.
Names in other languages
|French||Dérouleur de mécaniques||Mechanical unwinder|
|Italian||Tutto intasato||All clogged up|
|Spanish (NOA)||¡No hay papel!||There is no paper!|
|Spanish (NOE)||Menudo gasto||What a waste|
- WarioWare Gold's "Staff Credits" souvenir is based on this microgame, with the staff names being printed on toilet paper identical to the one in the microgame. The player can also use the stylus to roll out the paper like in this microgame.
- An extended version of the microgame's music is used in the microgame Chance of Showers.