Crowd Control (WarioWare: Touched!)
From the Super Mario Wiki, the Mario encyclopediaJump to navigationJump to search
|Appears in||WarioWare: Touched!|
|Info||"Rabid fans cramp your superstar style! Blow 'em off!."|
|Points to clear||10|
Crowd Control is a microgame found in WarioWare: Touched! in the Mic Rocking stage.
The objective is to blow into the mic to get rid of the crowd.
- 1st level difficulty: The crowd has a small amount of people. The character is a handsome man.
- 2nd level difficulty: The crowd has a bigger amount of people. The character is a basketball player.
- 3rd level difficulty: The crowd has a big amount of people and a fat woman is included in the crowd. The player has to blow harder to blow her away. The character is a female teen idol.
Names in other languages
|(onomatopoeia for screaming)|
|Italian||Beata solitudine||Blissful solitude|
- The idol in the third level is the same one from the WarioWare: Twisted! souvenir Teen Idol.
- The main characters can also be blown away if the player continues blowing after the microgame is won.