From the Super Mario Wiki, the Mario encyclopediaJump to navigationJump to search
|Appears in||WarioWare: Touched!|
|Type||Dance Club Rub|
|Info||"Do you wanna rock? I mean, really ROCK?! Wail on your electronic axe and take the concert to the next level!"|
|Controls||– Play guitar|
|Points to clear||20|
Power Chord is a microgame found in the Dance Club Rub stage in WarioWare: Touched!. It is named after the real-life Power chord, typically found in rock music.
The objective of the game is to rock out the guitar by rubbing its strings back and forth until the meter is filled.
- 1st level difficulty: It takes a short time to fill the meter.
- 2nd level difficulty: It takes a slightly longer time to fill the meter.
- 3rd level difficulty: It takes even longer time to fill the meter.
Names in other languages
|French||Le riff qui tue||The killer riff|
|German||Akkord Akkord||Chord Chord|
|Spanish||Potente Rock||Powerful Rock|
- The rock star has a tattoo of Diskun, the mascot of the Family Computer Disk System, on their right arm.
- If the player chooses that they are left-handed, the rock star becomes a woman rather than a man.
- In the Japanese version, the word on the meter says "Max" and the drum has the word "Gig" on it. International versions changed the word on the meter to "Rock" and the picture on the drum to a jack-o-lantern's face.