Basically Water Polo
|Basically Water Polo
|WarioWare: Get It Together!
|"Bop the ball into the goal to win. Knock the goalies away, or our funk is sunk!"
|Points to clear
Unlike other microgames in WarioWare: Get It Together!, its graphics are rendered in a similar style to that of the playable characters.
The object of this microgame is to send a ball into the goal. Upon success, fireworks appear.
- Level 1: There are no obstacles in the way.
- Level 2: A female goalie blocks the way. The goalie can be knocked out with an attack.
- Level 3: The goalie returns from the second level and now jumps out of the water.
If two players are utilized for this microgame, each difficulty is a level higher than their single-player counterpart:
- Level 1 with two players is the same as Level 2 with one player.
- Level 2 with two players is the same as Level 3 with one player.
- In Level 3 with two players, a larger, male goalie blocks the way instead of the female goalie.
The goal may also appear on the left side of the screen instead of the right side. The player that gets the ball into the goal receives an effort point.
- Perfect Aim: The player must clear the microgame by scoring and shooting the ball under the goalie, without hitting them. This is more easily achieved in Level 3, as the goalie's jump moves them away from the ball. This can also be easily achieved using Orbulon, who can simply carry the ball underwater with his tractor beam as early as level 2.
- Orbulon can simply carry the ball to the goal with his Oinker's tractor beam.
- Pyoro can send the ball flying to the goal with just one attack from his tongue.
- Dr. Crygor is unsuitable due to his swimming attack not moving the ball very much. This is the only microgame in Get It Together! where he is a bad fit.
Names in other languages
|Pun on Wario and waterpolo