Basically Water Polo
From the Super Mario Wiki, the Mario encyclopediaJump to navigationJump to search
|Basically Water Polo|
|Appears in||WarioWare: Get It Together!|
|Info||"Bop the ball into the goal to win. Knock the goalies away, or our funk is sunk!"|
|Points to clear||20|
Basically Water Polo is one of the microgames in Jimmy T's Sports in WarioWare: Get It Together!
The object of this microgame is to send a ball into the goal. Upon success, fireworks appear.
- Level 1: There are no obstacles in the way.
- Level 2: A female goalie blocks the way, who can be knocked out.
- Level 3: The goalie returns from the second level and now jumps out of the water.
If two players are utilized for this microgame, each difficulty is a level higher than their single-player counterpart, and the goal may appear on the opposite side. In Level 3, there is a larger, male goalie blocking the way. The player that gets the ball into the goal receives an effort point.
- Perfect Aim: The player must clear the microgame by scoring and shooting the ball under the goalie, without hitting them. This is best achieved in Level 3.
- Orbulon can simply carry the ball to the goal with his Oinker's tractor beam.
- Pyoro can send the ball flying to the goal with just one attack from his tongue.
- Dr. Crygor is unsuitable due to his swimming attack not moving the ball very much. This is the only microgame in Get It Together! where he is a bad fit.
Names in other languages
|French||But aquatique||Aquatic goal|