Ready, Set, Warp!
|Ready, Set, Warp!|
|Appears in||WarioWare: Get It Together!|
|Info||"A spaceship is attempting to achieve warp speed. Help it along by nudging the rings up and down until they align. I do hope you've brushed up on your astrophysics!"|
|Points to clear||20|
The object of this microgame is to make all of the rings line up so a spaceship can travel through them and speed off into the distance. The spaceship always appears on the left side of the screen, and the rings must always be positioned at the top of their rails.
- Level 1: Features a small spaceship. There are three rings, with one misaligned ring.
- Level 2: Features a larger spaceship. There are three rings, with either two misaligned rings or one misaligned ring that needs to be pushed twice.
- Level 3: Features a Saturn-shaped spaceship. Same as Level 2, but there are four rings.
If two players are utilized for this microgame, some factors change. The spaceship may appear on the right side of the screen. Additionally, there are always four rings, which must be in the center of their rails. All misaligned rings need to be pushed upwards once. If the players win, the player that moved more rings receives an effort point; if both players each moved a ring in Level 1, no effort points are awarded. The player that moved a ring out of alignment loses an effort point.
- Level 1: There are two misaligned rings.
- Level 2: There are three misaligned rings.
- Level 3: Same as Level 2, but the spaceship's trajectory is at an angle.
- Orbulon can easily use his Oinker's tractor beam to align the rings quickly without affecting any of the correctly aligned rings.
- Kat & Ana are unsuitable as their constant jumping may cause them to get stuck in the rings.
Names in other languages
|Go through and warp|
|French||Anneaux téléporteurs||Teleporting rings|
|German||Ringelreihe||Row of Rings|
|Italian||Anelli teletrasportatori||Teleporting rings|
|Spanish||Lanzadera espacial||Space shuttle|