|Appears in||WarioWare: Get It Together!|
|Info||"Did you know that ninjas like to play hide-and-seek? They do! They do! Watch closely, then find them in their hidey spot!"|
|Points to clear||30|
A ninja will move to one of four hiding spots. When it hides, the trap blocking the player lifts up and they have to find the ninja. If the player chooses the correct place, the ninja looks shocked and the microgame is won. If they choose an incorrect place, a washtub will fall out, knocking out the player and the microgame is lost.
- Level 1: There will be no distractions on the screen whilst the ninja is hiding.
- Level 2: The screen darkens (except for the player) whilst the ninja is hiding.
- Level 3: Same as Level 2, but two clones of the ninja will appear alongside the real one and hop across the hiding spots. The real ninja has to be found.
If two players are utilized for this microgame, the setting changes. One clone of the ninja will also appear in Level 2, and three clones will appear in Level 3. The player who finds the ninja gets an effort point. Even if one player guesses wrong and gets knocked out, the other player can still choose the correct place for a victory.
- Quick as a Flash: The player must clear the microgame before "Find!" stops moving at the center of the screen.
- 5-Volt's spirit can aim at the ninja's hiding position before it is even finished hiding.
Names in other languages
Kakuremi no Jutsu
|Ninja art of camouflage|
|Italian||Nascondino ninja||Hide and seek ninja|