From the Super Mario Wiki, the Mario encyclopediaJump to navigationJump to search
|Appears in||WarioWare: Get It Together!|
|Info||"Music time! You are the orchestra's lead percussionist. Follow the conductor's cue. Play the correct instrument. Orbulon insists."|
|Points to clear||30|
Perfect Percussion is one of the microgames in Orbulon's Culture level in WarioWare: Get It Together!
The object of this microgame is to hit the required instrument at the conductor's cue. If the player mistimes it, or hits the wrong instrument in levels 2 and 3, the conductor facepalms himself, the rest of the orchestra stares at the player, and the game is lost. The instruments include a gong, drum, and cymbals.
- Level 1: There is only one instrument.
- Level 2: There are two instruments, and the conductor has the correct instrument appearing in his thought bubble.
- Level 3: Same as Level 2 but the correct instrument in the conductor's thought bubble will appear as a silhouette.
If two players are utilized, the player who times the hit of the instrument gets an effort point, while the player who hits the instrument too early or hits the wrong instrument loses an effort point.
- Both 18-Volt (with his aiming reticle) and 5-Volt (with her teleportation) can target the correct instrument and hit it when the conductor gives the cue.
- 9-Volt is unsuitable due to his constant movement on the ground, which greatly reduces the amount of time in which the player can succeed and is separated into multiple intervals of time.
Names in other languages
|Italian||Percussione perfetta||Perfect percussion|
|Spanish||Percusión perfecta||Perfect percussion|