Egg It On
|Egg It On|
|Appears in||WarioWare: Get It Together!|
|Info||"Hmm, that egg looks ready to hatch, but it's taking too long. Help it along by cracking the shell, OK?"|
|Points to clear||25|
The object of this microgame is to attack an egg until it cracks, revealing an animal or other creature.
- Level 1: The egg is large. When cracked, it reveals a spotted dog in an eggshell, a bird eating a worm, a baby bird, or a group of squirrels.
- Level 2: The egg is medium-sized. When cracked, it reveals a caveman eating an egg, a caveman that duplicates itself twice, a bodybuilder in an eggshell, or a bodybuilder in a pond.
- Level 3: The egg is small, and either black or gold. When cracked, it reveals a DJ with lion or rabbit ears, a mask that shrinks and grows, or two astronauts carrying away an alien.
If two players are utilized for this microgame, more attacks are required to crack the egg. If the players win, the player that hits the egg more times receives an effort point or, in the case of Rising Star, a star. If both players hit the egg the same amount of times, no effort points or stars are awarded.
- Eggy Flip: The player must complete the microgame after turning the egg at least one full rotation.
- Kat & Ana's constant jumping, Orbulon's tractor beam, and Penny's Jet Tank One allow them to break the egg quickly.
- Characters with projectiles are a slightly bad fit as each of their projectiles only cracks the egg a small amount unless the player presses repeatedly.
Names in other languages
|Italian||Uovo con sorpresa||Egg with surprise|
|Spanish||Rompe el cascarón||Crack the shell|