From the Super Mario Wiki, the Mario encyclopediaJump to navigationJump to search
|Appears in||WarioWare: Touched!|
|Type||Touch Training (Touched!)|
Kat & Ana (Gold)
|Command||Poke a/two/three bug(s)! (Touched!)|
Poke 2/3/4! (Gold)
|Info||"A starving, carnivorous bug is hiding over there on that tree trunk. Go ahead and poke it! It probably won't bite." (Touched!)|
"These bugs have a super-useful ninjutsu called camouflage. Find all the camouflaged bugs!" (Gold)
|Controls||- Poke bugs|
|Points to clear||20|
Bug Eyed is one of Wario's microgames in the Touch Training stage in WarioWare: Touched! and returns as one of Kat & Ana's microgames in WarioWare Gold.
The objective of the game is to tap all bugs that are camouflaged on the tree trunk before the time runs out. If done so, the game is won.
- 1st level difficulty: The player has to tap one bug.
- 2nd level difficulty: The player has to tap two bugs.
- 3rd level difficulty: The player has to tap three bugs.
- 1st level difficulty: The player has to tap two bugs.
- 2nd level difficulty: The player has to tap three bugs.
- 3rd level difficulty: The player has to tap four bugs.
Names in other languages
|Italian||Tuta mimetica||Mimetic suit|
|Spanish (NOA)||Espantainsectos||Insect repellent|
|Spanish (NOE)||¡Puaj, bichos!||Ew, bugs!|