Saving Face (WarioWare, Inc.: Mega Microgame$!)
- This article is about the microgame in WarioWare, Inc.: Mega Microgame$!. For the microgame in WarioWare: Smooth Moves, see Saving Face (WarioWare: Smooth Moves).
|Appears in||WarioWare, Inc.: Mega Microgame$!|
WarioWare, Inc.: Mega Party Game$!
|Info||"Don't let the stick slip through your mitts, butterfingers!"|
|Controls||/ - Catch|
|Points to clear||15|
In this microgame, there is a hand at the top of the screen holding a purple stick, and Wario's hand near the bottom of the screen, directly under the top one. The top hand drops the stick, and the player has to press at the proper time. If done correctly, Wario's hand will catch the stick, and the microgame will be won. However, if the player's timing is off, the stick will either bounce off the top of Wario's hand or will fall through it entirely, in which case the game will be lost.
- 1st level difficulty: The stick is large, and easy to catch.
- 2nd level difficulty: The stick is medium sized, and a bit harder to catch.
- 3rd level difficulty: The stick is tiny, about the same size as Wario's hand, and is very hard to catch.
Names in other languages
Zhuā bàng bàng
|Catch the stick|
|French||Bâton glissant||Slippy stick|
|Italian||Presa al volo||Catch on the fly|
- This microgame shares its music with Baseline Bash, Boing!, Chiritorie, Family Basic, Hectic Highway and Hoppin' Mad.
- In the demo version of WarioWare, Inc.: Mega Microgame$!, this microgame uses the music heard in Putt for Dough, Hammer Toss, Flower Shower and Funky Fountain.