Big Bang (microgame)
- This article is about the microgame in WarioWare: Touched!. For the move in Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars, see Big Bang (move).
|Appears in||WarioWare: Touched!|
|Type||Touch Training (Touched!)|
|Info||"Tap the fireworks to set 'em off! KABOOM!" (Touched!)|
"Watching things explode is a traditional way to celebrate achievement. Tap the fireworks, and enjoy the show!" (Gold)
|Controls||/ - Detonate fireworks|
|Points to clear||20|
The objective of the game is to tap the explosives to make them explode to fireworks. If the player taps the explosives before the time runs out, they win the microgame. If the time runs out and the player has not tapped the explosives, they lose the microgame. If an explosive gets off-screen, another explosive soon appears (if this happens in Gold, it counts as a loss instead).
- 1st level difficulty: The player must tap one explosive.
- 2nd level difficulty: The player must tap two explosives.
- 3rd level difficulty: The player must tap three explosives.
Names in other languages
|Set off the fireworks|
|Spanish||Explosión Hermosa||Beautiful Explosion|
- In the Japanese version of WarioWare: Touched!, a series of mountains and a bonfire in the shape of the character 大 (large, great) can be seen in the background. This is a reference to the festival Gozan no Okuribi of Kyoto. In the international versions of said game, the background is just black.
- The background music is remixed from the WarioWare: Twisted! microgame Picky Eater.