From the Super Mario Wiki, the Mario encyclopediaJump to navigationJump to search
|Appears in||WarioWare: Touched!|
|Type||Slightly Unscrewed (Touched!)|
|Info||"Spin circles around their head! Better keep a bucket handy..." (Touched!)|
"Ooh. These creatures will find your fingers so mesmerizing. Circle their eyes and a deep hypnosis will take effect!" (Gold)
|Controls||– Roll eyes|
|Points to clear||10 (Touched!)|
Goin' Loopy is a microgame found in WarioWare: Touched! in the Slightly Unscrewed stage. It also reappears as one of Orbulon's microgames in WarioWare Gold.
The objective is to make the subject dizzy by circling around the face.
- 1st level difficulty: The subject is a gymnast that stands still.
- 2nd level difficulty: The subject is a bird that flies left and right.
- 3rd level difficulty: The subject is a frog that jumps left and right.
- 1st level difficulty: The subject is a chihuahua that stands still.
- 2nd level difficulty: The subject is a flying squirrel that glides left and right.
- 3rd level difficulty: The subject is a cat that jumps left and right.
Names in other languages
|"The heaven and the earth spinning around"; dizzy|
|French||Séance d'hypnose||Hypnosis Performance|
|Italian||Vortice ipnotico||Hypnotic whirlpool|
|The Eyes Spin|
|Spanish||La mira hipnótica||The hypnotic view|