WarioWare, Inc.: Mega Microgame$!
|Appears in||WarioWare, Inc.: Mega Microgame$!|
WarioWare, Inc.: Mega Party Game$!
|Type||IQ (Mega Microgame$!)|
Dribble & Spitz (Gold)
|Info||"A cloning experiment went awry. Some of these words are incorrect. Choose the ones that have been assembled correctly!" (Mega Microgame$!)|
"Read closely, because there's only one right answer here. And no take backs!" (Gold)
|Controls||// – Select|
// – Enter
|Points to clear||5 (Mega Microgame$!)|
Dungeon Dilemma is Orbulon's boss microgame in WarioWare, Inc.: Mega Microgame$! and WarioWare, Inc.: Mega Party Game$!, and reappears as one of Dribble & Spitz's regular microgames in WarioWare Gold.
In this microgame, the player has to perform moves to defeat the enemy, in a similar manner to that of an RPG.
WarioWare, Inc.: Mega Microgame$! / WarioWare, Inc.: Mega Party Game$!
To make an action, they must select the correct spelling of the move. First, the player attacks; after that, they use defense and finally magic. Finally, the player has to press the button at the right time to hit "Success", and to avoid hitting "Failure". The player fails if they select the wrong option or take too long to select any option.
- 1st level difficulty: The player fights an enemy named Hungraa. They have 2 moves to choose from.
- 2nd level difficulty: The player fights an enemy named Refiller. They have 3 moves to choose from.
- 3rd level difficulty: The player fights an enemy named Munchor. They have 4 moves to choose from.
In WarioWare Gold, each stage involves only one move, due to the shorter time limit. Other aspects of the gameplay were not changed.
- 1st level difficulty: The player fights a Squibbly Eggplant. They have 2 moves to choose from.
- 2nd level difficulty: The player fights an Eggplant Knight. They have 3 moves to choose from.
- 3rd level difficulty: The player fights the Eggplant King. They have 4 moves to choose from.
There are 13 combinations of words:
- Kick! / Kitchen! / Knick! / Click!
- Throw! / Crow! / Dough! / Throw!
- Slap face! / Trap face! / Pretty lace! / Jack flap!
- Charge! / Barge! / Cheetah! / Barge!
- Head butt! / Chicken butt! / Butter cookie! / Headmaster!
- Karate chop! / Lamb chop! / Blip blop! / Top hat!
- Boomerang! / Comeback! / Ranger! / Dune buggy!
- Water gun! / Waiter gone! / Winter sun! / Waste basket!
- Cut in two! / Put in shoe! / Cut in, you! / Eating glue!
- Good magic / Bad magic / Useless magic / Gouda magic
- Strong magic / Wrong magic / Strange movie / String magic
- Water magic / Water math / Water mirth / Water magpie
- Flame magic / Paint magic / Flange magic / Flatulence
Names in other languages
|French||Dilemme du dongeon||Dungeon Dilemma|
|Italian||Dilemma sotterraneo||Underground Dilemma|
|Spanish||Dilema clonación||Clonation dilemma|
|Spanish (NOA)||Dragones y dilemas||Dragons and Dilemmas|
- This boss microgame, alongside Punch Out, is the only one in WarioWare, Inc.: Mega Microgame$! to have its visuals play back at normal speed, even when the other microgames speed up. Option selection is still at a higher speed, though.