|Appears in||WarioWare, Inc.: Mega Microgame$!|
WarioWare, Inc.: Mega Party Game$!
|Info||"Here's a news flash: I'm greedy! Guide me to the diamonds! Now!"|
|Controls||/ – Aim|
|Points to clear||20|
The objective of the microgame is for the player to guide the falling Wario to collect the yellow diamond from the pit. The microgame takes place during daytime, with the surface composed of dirt. If the player lands on a surface, the player has only a brief second to move Wario from sitting on the surface before Wario cannot move anymore, thereby losing the microgame.
As the player progresses through the microgame, there will be a stone block serving as a simple obstacle placed above the yellow diamond. If this occurs, the player must navigate around the obstacle. Additionally, the speed increase results in Wario falling, and moving faster, making the microgame harder.
- 1st level difficulty: There are no obstacles.
- 2nd level difficulty: There is a small stone block placed above the yellow diamond.
- 3rd level difficulty: There is a long stone block placed above the yellow diamond.
Names in other languages
|French||Chercheur de diamants||Diamond seeker|
|Italian||Caccia al diamante||Diamond catch|
|Portuguese||Procurando diamantes||Finding diamonds|
- The precursor to Diamond Dig was first seen in Mario Artist: Polygon Studio, as a minigame titled "BLOCK".
- This is one of three non-boss Intro Games microgames that don't pop up in Dribble's, Kat & Ana's, or Wario's second stage. The others are Wario Wear and I Spy.
- This is one of the microgames that appear before the first Speed Up! in the Japanese version.