From the Super Mario Wiki, the Mario encyclopediaJump to navigationJump to search
|Appears in||WarioWare: Get It Together!|
|Info||"What you gotta do here is raise the water level inside the beaker. It's easy. Just push some objects into it. And if you run out of time, just jump into the beaker yourself. No, really! Would I lie to you?"|
|Points to clear||25|
Cheeky Beaker is one of the microgames in the Wario Bug's Anything Goes level in WarioWare: Get It Together!
The player must push the various objects on the rope into the beaker to raise the water level to the dotted line. The player can also raise the water level by jumping into the water themselves. Penny can use the water from her Jet Tank One to fill the beaker, albeit at a slower pace than using the objects.
- Level 1: The beaker requires few objects to reach the dotted line.
- Level 2: The beaker requires slightly more objects to reach the dotted line.
- Level 3: The beaker requires a lot of objects to reach the dotted line.
If two players are utilized for this microgame, there are two ropes on each side of the beaker, with multiple items on each rope. If the players win, the player that gets more of their objects in the beaker before the water reaches the dotted line receives an effort point.
- Top It Off: The player has to clear the game by getting all the objects on the rope into the beaker.
Names in other languages
|French||Mise à niveau||Setting the (water) level (Expression meaning "Putting up-to-date")|
|German||Pegelheber||(Water) Level Raiser|
|Italian||Oltre il limite||Beyond the limit|
|Spanish||Sube de nivel|
- The various objects featured in this microgame reference previous microgames:
- The red gem from Treasure Hunt
- Bananas from Sleep Clinic
- The robot head from The Power of Magnets!
- Apples from Apple Drop
- The candy from Rock Candy
- The ninja from Hide-and-Go-Ninja
- Wario's nose from Where Goes the Nose?