|Appears in||WarioWare: Get It Together!|
|Info||"Peel the banana. Go on. It won't bite...probably."|
|Points to clear||25|
The object of this microgame is to remove the banana peel from the banana, either by dragging the peel with the character or attacking the peel.
- Level 1: The banana is straight and stationary. After peeling it, a face with a surprised expression appears on the banana.
- Level 2: The banana is curved and sways left to right. After peeling it, a face and brassiere appear on the banana, which grows a pair of arms and poses.
- Level 3: The banana is short and moves erratically left to right. After peeling it, a face with a laughing expression appears on the banana, which grows a pair of arms and flexes its muscles.
If two players are utilized for this microgame, each peel must be removed separately. If a player removes both peels, that player will receive a point for effort. If both players each remove a peel, no effort points are awarded.
- Peel Out: The player has to complete the game without leaving the banana peel on-screen. This requires Orbulon as he can suck up the banana peel using his Oinker's tractor beam.
- 18-Volt and Orbulon can quickly remove the peel with their respective abilities.
- 9-Volt is a below-average fit as his inability to attack sideways requires him to time his attacks to remove the banana peel.
Names in other languages
|French||Pelage de banane||Banana peeling|
|German||Alles Banane||All of the Banana|
|Italian||Banane senza veli||Unveiled bananas|
|Spanish||Banana pelada||Peeled banana|