Get Away, Ghost!
|Get Away, Ghost!
|WarioWare: Get It Together!
Pop all! (2 players)
|"Bwahaha! Ghost Wario has come to haunt you. Look at me, following you everywhere! I sure hope you don't bump me into any of those pointy things. Gah! I've said too much!"
|Points to clear
The object of the microgame is to pop the Ghost Wario that is tied to the crew member, either by traveling to the spikes, or by attacking it. If the crew member touches any spikes without popping the balloon, the player fails the microgame.
- Level 1: A basic maze with limited walls.
- Level 2: There are thin walls that crew members must travel around.
- Level 3: Features a moving spiked block.
If two players are utilized for this microgame, there are two balloons, one tied to each player, and both balloons must be popped to win. If a player pops both balloons, that player will receive an effort point. Even if one player is defeated by the spikes, the other player can still win by popping both balloons.
- Never Look Back: Using all crew members, the player must score at least 18 points on the microgame without losing any lives.
- Due to her inverted movement, Penny will have an easier time popping the balloon since it is in the direction she's moving. Alternatively, she can pop the balloon by hovering in place, firing water upwards, and then firing downwards so that the water from above makes contact with it.
- 5-Volt can simply teleport near a spike.
- 9-Volt and Pyoro can simply use the grappling rings to travel directly to a spike. In addition, the balloon will often get in the way of 9-Volt's yo-yo or Pyoro's tongue, allowing them to pop it themselves.
- By moving a certain way, Mike can pop the balloon with his note projectiles.
- Due to their constant jumping, Kat & Ana are unsuitable as they may inadvertently jump directly into a spike without popping the balloon.
Names in other languages
|Auf die Spitze getrieben
|Taken to the Extreme (lit. Drift to the Top)