There's a Monster Behind You!
|There's a Monster Behind You!|
|Appears in||WarioWare: Get It Together!|
|Info||"That's a real spooky monster over there! Better get outta there, and FAST. I have a hunch that wind can help."|
|Points to clear||30|
The object of this microgame is to reach the exit before the monster is able to catch up with the character, breaking blocks if necessary. Some blocks may not be cracked, requiring more hits to break for some characters. The tiny yellow blocks will release a wind current if broken, providing a speed boost.
- Level 1: Two blocks block the path, and all blocks are cracked.
- Level 2: Three blocks block the path, and all but one block is cracked.
- Level 3: Five blocks block the path, and no blocks are cracked.
If two players are utilized for this microgame, both players must reach the exit to win. If the players win, the player that reaches the exit first receives an effort point. The player that gets hit by the monster loses an effort point. If both players get hit by the monster or exit at the same time, no effort points are deducted or awarded.
- Wary of the Wind (one player only): As Penny, the player must reach the exit while avoiding getting caught in the wind currents.
- 5-Volt can teleport to the exit without destroying any blocks.
- Due to the lack of mobility, 18-Volt must rely on the wind currents to escape, making him a below-average fit.
- Dribble & Spitz must fly to particular areas to destroy certain blocks or rely on the monster to get close enough to them to clear a path, making them below-average fits.
- Penny's inverted movement make it difficult to navigate through the course, making her a below-average fit.
Names in other languages
|French||Fuite monstrueuse||Monster chase ("Monstrueux" also means "Horrific")|
|German||Bahnbefreier||Opening Up the Path|
|Italian||Mostro alle calcagna||Monster at his heels|
|Spanish||Monstruo el último||Monster the last|
- There's a Monster Behind You! is the microgame featured on the puck in the artwork for Puck 'er Up.