|WarioWare: Get It Together!
|"Oopsie! I accidentally dropped something into the piggy bank. Go on, lift it up to me so I can pull it out. I don't have all day, ya know."
|Points to clear
The object of the microgame is to knock a golden item out of a piggy bank filled with grey buttons into Wario's grasp. Doing so in time completes the microgame.
- Level 1: The piggy bank has 15 buttons. The item is a large, gold credit card.
- Level 2: The piggy bank has 17 buttons. The item is a medium sized key.
- Level 3: Same as Level 1, but the item is a small, thin coin.
If two players are utilized for this microgame, the bank is much longer and appears to be modeled after a cat. The player that gets the item out of the bank receives an effort point.
- Push the Buttons: The player has to remove at least eight buttons from the piggy bank before clearing the microgame.
- Orbulon can use his Oinker's tractor beam to carry the object up to Wario's hand.
- Mona is a below-average fit as the object can slip off when being pushed up by her boomerang.
- Dribble & Spitz are a below-average fit because they can only shoot sideways, requiring them to use their bodies to carry the object upward.
- Penny is unsuitable, due to the buttons being resistant to the water knockback.
- Wario is unsuitable as he will struggle to get the object upward since he can only attack sideways. This is the only microgame in Get It Together! where he is a bad fit.
Names in other languages
|Can't reach it
|손이 안 닿아
Soni An Da-a
|Out of Reach
|Fuera de alcance
|Out of reach