Virus Buster (microgame)
|Appears in||WarioWare: Get It Together!|
|Command(s)||Clear a path! (Levels 1 and 2) |
Clear the way! (Level 3)
|Info||"How rude! Computer bugs have invaded the inter-tubes and are blocking my email from getting through. Do please exterminate them so my precious webmail reaches its destination."|
|Points to clear||30|
The microgame takes place on a giant computer screen with email icons going along paths to reach the computer icon at the end, and a man in front of the screen trying to send the emails. The object of this microgame is to move all of the computer viruses out of the way of an email so it can reach a computer. The email(s) will travel along any vertical line it reaches. There are two viruses in Level 1 and three viruses in Levels 2 and 3. Once all the emails have reached the computer, the man will turn toward the screen and laugh.
- Level 1: The player must clear the way for one email. One of the two viruses blocks the path by default.
- Level 2: The player must clear the way for one email. Two of the three viruses block the path by default.
- Level 3: The player must clear the way for two emails.
If two players are utilized for this microgame, the player that moved more viruses receives an effort point or, in the case of Rising Star, a star upon success. If both players move the same amount of viruses, no effort points or stars are awarded.
- Bug Buster: The player has to direct the email(s) to the end without letting them touching any viruses.
- Orbulon can suck up the viruses, making him the best fit.
Names in other languages
|French||Transmission virale||Viral transmission|