Ready to Launch
|Ready to Launch|
|Appears in||WarioWare: Get It Together!|
|Info||"I daresay it's time for takeoff! Use the guide to flip the right switches in the right order and launch the rocket. To space we go!"|
|Points to clear||25|
The object of this microgame is to flip a set of switches in the right order to launch a rocket. The order of the switches is determined by a screen at the top, along with symbols displayed above each switch. If the player hits a wrong switch—a switch out of the given order, the screen turns red, an alarm sounds, and the game is lost. The symbols that appear are a star, a heart, a diamond, and a club.
- Level 1: The player must flip two switches out of a set of three.
- Level 2: The player must flip two switches out of a set of four.
- Level 3: The player must flip three switches out of a set of four.
If two players are utilized for this microgame, three switches always need to be flipped. Additionally, a spade symbol is added in Level 3. If the players win, the player that correctly flipped more switches gains an effort point. The player that flips the wrong switch loses an effort point.
- Level 1: There are three switches.
- Level 2: There are four switches.
- Level 3: There are five switches. One of the symbols is hidden due to its display being turned off, though the display that is turned off switches over time.
- Yo-yo Sniper (one player only): As 9-Volt, the player must complete nine consecutive rounds in the Play-o-pedia without his yo-yo missing any of the switches.
Names in other languages
|French||Contrôle de lancement||Launch Control|
|Italian||Comandi di lancio||Launch control|
|Spanish||Control de despegue||Launch control|