|WarioWare: Get It Together!
|"What is this ivy hiding? Orbulon must know! Break through the roots to reveal the secrets!"
|Points to clear
The object of this microgame is to break the branches to reveal what is behind it. Breaking the tips only partially breaks them while breaking the roots completely removes them.
- Level 1: There is one branch to break. Completing the microgame reveals a tea party with a boy, girl, and a dog.
- Level 2: There are two branches to break. Completing the microgame reveals a tea party with a boy, girl, and seven dogs.
- Level 3: Same as Level 2, but one branch must be broken before the other one can be broken. Completing the microgame reveals a tea party with a boy, girl, and many dogs.
If two players are utilized for this microgame, each difficulty is a level higher than their single-player counterpart. Level 3 features three branches, one of which blocks the branch behind it. If the players win, the player that breaks more branch segments receives an effort point.
- Orbulon can easily use his Oinker's tractor beam to suck up the branches quickly.
- Lacking a projectile or floating ability, Young Cricket and Master Mantis are required to use their jumps, which are inefficient and slow at clearing branches, making them below-average fits.
Names in other languages
Himitsu No Gāden
|Secrets du jardin
|Segreti del giardino
|Secret of the garden