From the Super Mario Wiki, the Mario encyclopediaJump to navigationJump to search
|Appears in||WarioWare: Smooth Moves|
|Info||"The word is that if you mimic the rhythm of Señor Poncho, people will throw themselves at your feet in slavish devotion, and a warm breeze will blow."|
|Form(s)||"The Diner A"|
Chunky Salsa is one of Orbulon's Microgames in WarioWare: Smooth Moves. Its name is a play on "salsa", which can be either a type of food, a type of music, or a type of dance.
The player must shake the maracas to the order of the instructor. If the player shakes the maracas in the wrong order, the instructor's jaw drops in shock.
- 1st level difficulty: Three shakes.
- 2nd level difficulty: Four shakes.
- 3rd level difficulty: Five shakes.
Names in other languages
- Like Saving Face, Shoot the Breeze, and Stir Crazy, for unknown reasons, this microgame's music is absent in the Sound Studio.
- However, an extended version of the music heard in Shoot the Breeze, titled I Hate Cans, can be heard in Can Shooter.