From the Super Mario Wiki, the Mario encyclopediaJump to navigationJump to search
|Appears in||WarioWare: Smooth Moves|
|Info||"The word is that if you mimic the rhythm of Señor Poncho, people will throw themselves at your feet in slavish devotion, and a warm breeze will blow."|
|Form(s)||"The Diner A"|
The player must shake the maracas to the order of the instructor. If the player shakes the maracas in the wrong order, the instructor's jaw drops in shock.
- 1st level difficulty: Three shakes. If successful, samba dancers appear in the form of a straight line.
- 2nd level difficulty: Four shakes. If successful, samba dancers appear in the form of a circle.
- 3rd level difficulty: Five shakes. If successful, samba dancers appear in the form of a "V".
Names in other languages
- Like Saving Face, Shoot the Breeze, Closing Night, and Stir Crazy, for unknown reasons, this microgame's music is absent in the Sound Studio.
- However, an extended version of the music heard in Shoot the Breeze, titled I Hate Cans, can be heard in Can Shooter.