From the Super Mario Wiki, the Mario encyclopediaJump to navigationJump to search
|Appears in||WarioWare: Smooth Moves|
|Command(s)||Grind! (Level 1)|
Whip! (Level 2)
Mix! (Level 3)
|Info||"Grind it and make everyone happy!"|
|Form(s)||"The Mortar and Pestle"|
The player has to mix the solution by moving the Wii Remote in a circular motion. As each level progresses it will take longer to finish.
- 1st level difficulty: The player must grind herbs (sesame in Japanese version). They are then taken to a pasta dish (soba in the Japanese version).
- 2nd level difficulty: The player must whip cream. It is used on a cake.
- 3rd level difficulty: The player must stir the solution in the cauldron. It is poured on the head of a sorcerer and he then grows hair.
Names in other languages
|Round and Round Mixing|
- Like Saving Face, Shoot the Breeze, Closing Night, and Chunky Salsa, for unknown reasons, this microgame's music is absent in the Sound Studio.
- However, an extended version of the music heard in Shoot the Breeze, titled I Hate Cans, can be heard in Can Shooter.