Balancing Act (WarioWare: Twisted!)
From the Super Mario Wiki, the Mario encyclopediaJump to navigationJump to search
|Appears in||WarioWare: Twisted!|
|Info||"Take this show on the road!" (Twisted!)|
"Move the hand left and right to keep the object from falling. And don't be afraid to add some oomph--some of that stuff looks really heavy!" (Gold)
|Controls||/ – Move hand|
|Points to clear||10 (Twisted!)|
The game's objective is to balance an object being held up by a person's finger until the time runs out. If the player drops the object, the game ends in a loss as the hand sticks all of its fingers out. Arrows are shown to indicate what to do.
- 1st level difficulty: A blue umbrella needs to be balanced. It loses balance slowly.
- 2nd level difficulty: A red boomerang needs to be balanced. It loses balance faster and its bend makes it confusing to balance.
- 3rd level difficulty: A green pencil needs to be balanced. It loses balance even faster and is shorter than the items from the previous 2 levels.
- 1st level difficulty: A broom or a ruler needs to be balanced. They lose balance slowly. If they fall, a "thump" sound is heard.
- 2nd level difficulty: A lamp or an electric guitar needs to be balanced. They lose balance quicker. If they fall, a crashing sound is heard.
- 3rd level difficulty: A construction truck or an airplane needs to be balanced. They lose balance even quicker. If they fall, a loud crashing sound is heard.
Names in other languages