Contact Lens Solution
From the Super Mario Wiki, the Mario encyclopediaJump to navigationJump to search
|Contact Lens Solution|
|Appears in||WarioWare: Twisted!|
|Type||Kat & Ana|
|Info||"Don't poke your eye out!"|
|Controls||- Insert lens|
|Points to clear||10|
The game's purpose is to guide a finger with a contact lens on it to an eye. To do so, the player has to press at the right time. If done so, the game is won. However, if they miss the inside of the eye, they lose.
- 1st level difficulty: The eye is big.
- 2nd level difficulty: The eye is small.
- 3rd level difficulty: There are two pairs of tiny eyes. Instead of one finger with a contact lens on it, there are four fingers with contact lens.
Names in other languages
- The background music is someone humming the Super Mario Bros. Ground Theme.
- When the hand put the lens on the eyes, the sound effect of Mario getting a power-up in Super Mario Bros. plays.
- When the hand misses the eye, the sound effect when Mario loses a life in Super Mario Bros. plays.