From the Super Mario Wiki, the Mario encyclopediaJump to navigationJump to search
|Appears in||WarioWare: Twisted!|
|Type||Dribble & Spitz (WarioWare: Twisted!)|
Kat & Ana (WarioWare Gold)
|Info||"Um, you have something in your teeth..." (Twisted!)|
"Looks like there's something caught in the teeth! Use the stylus like a toothpick to pull it out slowly." (Gold)
|Controls|| – Move toothpick (Twisted!)|
– Pick (Twisted!)
– Pick (Gold)
|Points to clear||20 (Twisted!)|
Oral Hijinks is one of Dribble & Spitz's microgames in WarioWare: Twisted! It reappears in WarioWare Gold, where it is one of Kat & Ana's microgames.
The game's purpose is to move the toothpick and grab the thing stuck between the teeth. If done so, the game is won. However, if the player misses the spot, they lose.
- 1st level difficulty: There are 9 teeth and 8 spots. The object can be a pea pod or an ice cream that are not hidden.
- 2nd level difficulty: There are 11 teeth and 10 spots. The object can be a rabbit or a dog that are more hidden.
- 3rd level difficulty: There are 16 teeth and 15 spots. The object can be an insect or a dinosaur skeleton that are even more hidden.
The game is now in the Touch League, and it uses the stylus.
- 1st level difficulty: There are 6 teeth and 5 spots. The object is a shrimp, a strawberry, or a bell pepper that takes little sliding to remove. The mouth has pink lips.
- 2nd level difficulty: There are 14 teeth and 13 spots. The object is an omelet, a pancake, or a slice of pizza that takes more sliding to remove. The mouth has red lips.
- 3rd level difficulty: There are 20 teeth and 19 spots. There are two snowboarders that takes a lot of sliding to remove. The mouth has purple lips and belongs to a vampire.
Names in other languages
|French||Garde-manger||Pun on "Garde-manger" (pantry) and "manger" (to eat)|
|Italian||Igiene orale||Oral hygiene|
- This microgame shares its music with What Goes In...