|Appears in||WarioWare: D.I.Y.|
|Command(s)||Not a joker!|
|Info||"Pick a card. Not a joker." (D.I.Y.)|
"Pick a card from your opponent's deck. If you pull a joker, you lose! Keep a close eye on your opponent's face--it might just give you a clue to where that sneaky joker is hiding. Playing cards marketed toward young people, with a bigger size and refined design, were released in Japan in 1967." (Gold)
|Controls|| – Pick a card (D.I.Y.)|
– Select (Gold)
– Confirm (Gold)
|Points to clear||20 (Gold)|
To win the microgame, the player has to pick one of the three cards the opponent is holding with their backs facing the player. They can pick any card to win, except the joker card. If the joker is selected, the player loses the microgame.
There are four different styles to this microgame:
- If the player touches the joker card, the opponent says, "Yes, that would be a FINE choice..."
- There is a heart rate machine to the right of the opponent. If the joker is selected, his heart rate increases.
- The opponent wears a pair of glasses. If the joker is selected, his glasses give off a small sparkle.
- If the joker is selected, the opponent smirks.
WarioWare Gold difficulty levels
- 1st level difficulty: The opponent will smirk and the joker card is seen in a thought bubble.
- 2nd level difficulty: The opponent is wearing sunglasses. If the player has the cursor on the joker card, the opponent's sunglasses will shake slightly or the opponent will smirk.
- 3rd level difficulty: The opponent will blink his eyes quickly if the joker card is selected, but will blink once if another card is chosen. There is also a chance that sweat will be on his face. If the cursor is on the joker card, the opponent sweats slowly. If it is not, he will sweat more than usual.
Names in other languages
Yangu Men Toranpu
Young Men Trump
|French||Le bluffeur||The bluffer|
|Italian||Bluffi?||Do you bluff?|
|Spanish (NOA)||Cara de póker||Poker face|
|Spanish (NOE)||Cara póker||Poker face|