From the Super Mario Wiki, the Mario encyclopediaJump to navigationJump to search
|Appears in||WarioWare: D.I.Y.|
|Info||"In this game, you tap the two butterflies. You need to tap both to win." (Tutorial)|
"Which ones are butterflies?" (Game)
|Controls||– Tap butterflies|
There are three objects placed randomly in the stage: two butterflies and one blue ribbon. The player has to tap both of the butterflies.
The lesson consists of 8 steps:
- Step 1: Putting it all together!
- The player learns about the main screen for microgame production and how to set the game length. The player also learns how to create custom palettes.
- Step 2: Using objects from another game!
- The player learns how to import objects from other microgames, including the Diamond Software microgames.
- Step 3: Using music from another game!
- The player learns how to import music from other microgames.
- Step 4: Placing an object in a general area!
- The player learns how to set a random location for an object to appear in in a general area.
- Step 5: Copying an object and its AI!
- The player learns how to duplicate objects and their AI.
- Step 6: Two win conditions!
- The player learns how to set up more than 1 win condition. Setting a trigger within the same conditions means both of those triggers have to be performed to win, while setting a trigger in a separate condition means either one trigger or the other has to be met.
- Step 7: AI -- the big picture!
- Penny reviews the concept of AI, or action instructions, more in-depth.
- Step 8: Changing the object display order!
- The player learns how to set up layers for objects, i.e. making a butterfly go over the ribbon rather than under it.
Names in other languages
|Addressed to butterfly|