Ocarina of Time
- This article is about a microgame in WarioWare: Smooth Moves. For the Masterpiece version of the actual game from Super Smash Bros. Brawl, see here.
|Ocarina of Time|
|Appears in||WarioWare: Smooth Moves|
|Type||9-Volt & 18-Volt (Smooth Moves)|
|Info||"Pull the sword out of the stone! 1998: The Legend of Zelda: The Ocarina of Time / Nintendo 64" (Smooth Moves)|
"Link has arrived at the Temple of Time! Now he must pull out the Master Sword and continue his adventure. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time was released for the Nintendo 64 in 1998." (Gold)
|Controls||– Pull sword (Gold)|
|Form(s)||"The Janitor" (Smooth Moves)|
|Points to clear||30 (Gold)|
|Music track||Ocarina of Time|
Ocarina of Time is a microgame found in WarioWare: Smooth Moves in 9-Volt & 18-Volt's stage, and in WarioWare Gold in 5-Volt's stage. It is set in the Nintendo 64 game The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.
WarioWare: Smooth Moves
The player must thrust the Wii Remote upward.
- 1st level difficulty: The sword requires two yanks to pull out. Young Link turns into adult Link after doing so.
- 2nd level difficulty: The sword requires four yanks to pull out. Link turns into an old Link with a long, gray beard after doing so.
- 3rd level difficulty: The sword requires six yanks to pull out. Link turns into a Cucco and flies away after doing so.
Instead of motion controls, the button must be tapped. The transformations have been removed and the camera pans upwards instead, like the original game.
- 1st level difficulty: The sword requires four presses to pull out.
- 2nd level difficulty: The sword requires nine presses to pull out.
- 3rd level difficulty: The sword requires fourteen presses to pull out.
Names in other languages
Zeruda no Densetsu Toki no Okarina
|The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time|
|French||Ocarina of Time||-|
|Italian||Ocarina of Time||-|