Micro Golf (WarioWare: Twisted!)
|Appears in||WarioWare: Twisted!|
Dr. Crygor (Gold)
|Command(s)||Cup in! (Twisted!)|
In the hole! (Gold)
|Info||"Get the ball in the cup!" (Twisted!)|
"I believe this game is called "golf." You swing your club toward a ball that you are trying to hit into a hole. Interesting." (Gold)
|Controls||/ – Putt
/ – Swing faster
|Points to clear||10 (Twisted!)|
Micro Golf is one of Wario's microgames found in the WarioWatch mode of WarioWare: Twisted! and is one of Dr. Crygor's microgames in WarioWare Gold. There are also souvenirs based on this microgame: those being Mega Micro Golf, Micro Golf Open and Micro Golf Tour.
The game's purpose is to get a ball inside a hole. To do so, the player has to swing the golf club left, then, press the A Button while swinging right. If they manage to get the ball in the cup within the time limit, they win the game. Some of the holes are present only in WarioWare Gold.
The player starts off the game with eight seconds in the Spindex. This is the only microgame of the Sports-themed Twist League with double-length time.
- 1st level difficulty: The ball's path is smooth.
- 2nd level difficulty: The ball's path has a medium-sized hill in the middle. It is wide.
- 3rd level difficulty: The ball's path has a small hill at the beginning and a steep hill close to the end. They are both narrow.
Missions (WarioWare Gold)
- Hole in Four: The player has to putt in all 4 balls.
- King of the Putt: The player must clear 5 consecutive games with one shot in the index.
Names in other languages
Hōru In Wan
|Hole in One|