Pop Goes the Party
|Pop Goes the Party|
|Appears in||WarioWare: Get It Together!|
|Info||"It's MY birthday, and that means you gotta do what I say. And I say you should pop a party popper to celebrate ME. Just wrap the string around the pins, and pull until it goes KABLOOEY!"|
|Points to clear||25|
In this microgame, there is a party popper with its string attached to the player. The object is to travel around the pins to pull the popper's string. When the popper is popped, a scene shows Wario celebrating his birthday.
- Level 1: There are two pins on each side of the popper. Wario is picking his nose, and the table has a cake with three candles and a beverage.
- Level 2: There are five or six pins on each side of the popper, with respectively three or four of the pins on each side being destructible. The table has a cake with five candles, a beverage, two gift boxes, and a plate with cupcakes while Wario looks on with excitement.
- Level 3: There are five or six destructible pins on each side of the popper. Wario is illustrated in a chibi art style, and the table has a cake with eight candles, two gift boxes, plates with cupcakes on them, and a plate with biscuits.
If two players are utilized for this microgame, the player that pops the popper first will receive a point for effort, or in the case of Rising Star, a star.
- 9-Volt and Pyoro are a below-average fit as their respective projectiles make it tricky to pull the popper's string. Additionally, their projectiles can accidentally break too many pins in Levels 2 and 3, and can require them to make multiple loops around the other pins.
- 18-Volt's limited mobility with the moving rings requires him to make multiple loops around the pins.
- Penny is a bad fit as her Jet Tank One's water may inadvertently destroy all of the pins on Level 3, rendering the microgame impossible to win.
Names in other languages
|Italian||Tanti auguri!||Happy Birthday!|