Hit the Switch
From the Super Mario Wiki, the Mario encyclopediaJump to navigationJump to search
|Hit the Switch|
|Appears in||WarioWare: Get It Together!|
|Info||"It's dark! TOO dark! Hurry up, and turn on the lights!"|
|Points to clear||25|
Hit the Switch is one of the microgames in Mona's That's Life level in WarioWare: Get It Together!
The object of this microgame is to hit a light switch to turn on the lights in a dark room. The player cannot see the character they are controlling, but any projectiles or other forms of attack can be seen.
- Level 1: There is a small amount of furniture in the room.
- Level 2: There is more furniture in the room.
- Level 3: The player must hit another switch to reveal the light switch.
If two players are utilized for this microgame, Level 2 contains another switch instead of extra furniture. Level 3 contains two extra switches, which either open a fridge or turn on a TV. The TV may reference the bird in Good Times or the boy in Stage Fright from WarioWare: Smooth Moves. The player that hits the light switch receives an effort point.
- Embrace the Dark (one player only): On Level 2, the player must hit everything in the dark room before completing the microgame.
- 18-Volt's aiming reticle, Dr. Crygor's swimming, Orbulon's Oinker's tractor beam, and 5-Volt's spirit can act as visual indicators, which helps them to hit the switch more easily.
- 9-Volt lacks visual indicators for his position other than when he shoots his yo-yo, making it difficult to track his constant movement without losing time.
Names in other languages
|Dutch||In het duister tasten||Groping in the dark|
|French||Mise en lumière||Put into light (Same meaning as the English expression)|
|German||Schalterblindflug||Switch Flying Blind|
|Italian||A tutta luce||In full light|
|Korean||어둠 속의 스위치
Eodum Sogui Seuwichi
|Switch in the Dark|
|Spanish||A toda luz||In full light|