- Not to be confused with Super Roshambo.
|Appears in||WarioWare: Get It Together!|
|Info||"Think you can beat me at a game of rock-paper-scissors? BaHA, you WISH! Spin the cards and take your best shot, why don't you."|
|Points to clear||15|
The object of the microgame is to defeat Wario in a game of rock paper scissors, otherwise known as ro-sham-bo. The player's character must spin a wheel with three different symbols on it for rock, paper, and scissors. The player must pay attention to the symbol Wario is showing as he moves closer and align it with the symbol that would defeat it. Doing so wins the microgame; otherwise the player loses the microgame altogether.
- Level 1: Wario is dressed as a superhero, and he flies toward the foreground.
- Level 2: Wario is dressed as a ninja, and he jumps behind trees while moving toward the foreground.
- Level 3: Wario is dressed as a ghost, and he appears and disappears while flying toward the foreground.
If two players are utilized for this microgame, the player that makes the final adjustment either receives or loses an effort point depending on the outcome.
- Round and Round It Ro-sham-Goes: As Orbulon, the player must clear the game after cycling through all options at least once for 5 games before a Game Over.
Names in other languages
|Rock, paper, scissors game|
|French||Pierre, feuille, ciseaux||Rock, paper, scissors|
|German||Kurbelknobeln||Crank the Knobs|
|Italian||Morra cinese||Chinese morra|
|Rock Paper Scissors|
|Spanish||Piedra, papel o tijera||Rock, paper or scissor|
- Rock Paper Scissors (WarioWare, Inc.: Mega Microgame$!)
- Rock Paper Scissors (WarioWare: Move It!)
- Finger Flex