Spoke Too Soon
|Spoke Too Soon|
|Appears in||WarioWare: Get It Together!|
|Info||"Yo, talk about a vicious cycle! Push the spokes of the bike to turn the tires and win the race, YEAH!"|
|Points to clear||30|
Spoke Too Soon is one of the microgames in Jimmy T's Sports level in WarioWare: Get It Together! The microgame's name is a pun on "spoke", one of the rods inside a wheel that connect to the center, and "spoke too soon", a phrase used when a spoken statement is quickly proven false.
The player has to turn the bike wheel clockwise enough times so that the biker reaches the goal. The wheel can be moved by pushing or attacking its spokes. When the game is won, the biker is shown wearing a medal and holding a trophy. The medal and trophy depend on the time the biker reaches the goal (gold for less than 8 beats, silver for 8-12 beats, and bronze for 13-16 beats). While characters only work with the back wheel, 5-Volt can work with either the front or back wheel due to her teleportation ability.
- Level 1: The level is set during the day and the bike is blue. The wheel has to be turned for one and a half revolutions (540°).
- Level 2: The level is set during sunset and the bike is yellow. The wheel has to be turned for two revolutions (720°). The biker either bounces a tennis ball on a racket or juggles a soccer ball between his legs.
- Level 3: The level is set at night and the bike is brown. The wheel has to be turned for two and a half revolutions (900°). The biker rides his bike into space.
If two players are utilized for this microgame, the players each occupy a single bike wheel, and the wheels must be rotated 180° more than their single-player counterpart for each level. If the players win, the player that rotates their wheel more receives an effort point.
- Pyoro can quickly spin the bike wheel by repeatedly attacking it with his tongue.
- Kat & Ana's constant jumping can abruptly stop the bike while it's in motion, making them below-average fits.
Names in other languages
|French||Tours de roue||Wheel spin|
|German||Rennhamsterrad||Hamster Wheel Race|
|Italian||Ciclista in volata||Sprint cyclist|
|Spanish||Gira la rueda||Spin the wheel|