|Appears in||WarioWare: Get It Together!|
|Command(s)||How many? (Level 1)|
Count the red/blue! (Level 2)
Count the hearts/stars! (Level 3)
|Info||"Count the floatin' soap bubbles! Popped bubbles change the number, so watch out for that."|
|Points to clear||25|
As the title suggests, the object of this microgame is to count the number of bubbles of a specific type on the screen, with the answer possibly being any number from one to five. A fairy who thinks of the proper type will sit on an hourglass at the right. The hourglass upon which she is sitting will slowly empty at the top, and fill at the bottom, showing how much time players have left. The bubbles will pop if they are hit either by touching them or by indirect attacks, which changes the number of them, and popping all of the bubbles angers the fairy and she will stomp on the hourglass she was sitting on, resulting in failure. If the player selects the correct answer, the fairy will become happy and float upwards on the bubbles. If the player selects the incorrect answer, the fairy will become angry and point to the correct answer as the sky turns gray. In both cases where the player loses and the fairy becomes angry, the fairy's eyes become blank triangles.
- Level 1: The bubbles all have the same shape and the same color. The fairy is red if the bubbles are red and blue if the bubbles are blue.
- Level 2: The bubbles all have the same shape but different colors. The player must count all the bubbles that are red or blue. The fairy is red if the bubbles that must be counted are red and blue if the bubbles that must be counted are blue.
- Level 3: The bubbles all have different shapes and different colors. The player must count all the bubbles that are heart-shaped or star-shaped. The fairy is white.
If two players are utilized for this microgame, the player that selects the correct answer receives an effort point or, in the case of Rising Star, a star. The player that pops the last necessary bubble or selects the wrong answer before time is up loses an effort point or star.
- Save the Bubbles: Using all crew members, the player must leave at least 100 bubbles unpopped before they Game Over.
- Pyoro is unsuitable as his diagonal aim likely causes bubbles to pop, and it may require changing the count several times until he does not pop any bubbles.
- Penny is also unsuitable as her movement can inadvertently pop bubbles via sprayed water.
Names in other languages
|Soap Bubble Count|
|French||Comptage de bulles||Bubble counting|
|Italian||Conteggio di bolle||Counting bubbles|
- Two red fairies from this microgame (one thinking and the other angry) can be seen in one of the pop-up ads in Pop-Up Patrol.