|Appears in||WarioWare: Get It Together!|
|Command(s)||Make a match!|
|Info||"This poor fellow seems to be trapped! The logical course of action is to break the blocks to match the shape shown on the monitor. Succeed and he'll be set free. Fail and he'll be transformed. Fret not-I hear the transformation is only temporary!"|
|Points to clear||15|
The object of this microgame is to destroy some of the nine blocks that form a large rotating block. Matching the pattern in the top right frees a man from a glass chamber. The game can still be won if the pattern is created in a different orientation. If a block is broken in a way that makes it impossible to match, the man is transformed into something (which can be peas, a banana, an eggplant, a cherry, blue slime, or a dog), and the game is lost.
- Level 1: The player must break one block.
- Level 2: The player must break two blocks.
- Level 3: The player must break three blocks.
If two players are utilized for this microgame, the large rotating block is made up of 16 blocks. The number of blocks to break changes as well. If the players win, the player that breaks more blocks receives an effort point or, in the case of Rising Star, a star. The player that breaks an incorrect block loses a point.
- Level 1: The players must break three adjacent blocks.
- Level 2: The players must break three blocks, not all of which are adjacent.
- Level 3: The players must break five blocks.
- Two for One: The player must complete the microgame after breaking at least two blocks at once.
Block Puzzle is one of the hardest microgames overall for the entire WarioWare crew.
- 18-Volt, Mike, Dribble & Spitz are all above-average fits as all of their shooting attacks go in a single direction, making it easier to shoot certain blocks as assigned.
- 9-Volt is unsuitable because of his restricted domain and constant movement. He can only break blocks that are on the bottom and on faster speeds is prone to unintentionally breaking an incorrect block or even two blocks at once.
- Kat & Ana are unsuitable because their constant jumping makes it hard for them to aim their shots, and they only have a small window of time to hit the blocks.
- Penny is unsuitable as the water from her Jet Tank One can potentially touch unwanted blocks, breaking them in the process.
Names in other languages
|French||Codage en blocs||Coding in blocks (Pun with the programming type of the same name)|
|Italian||Blocchi in codice||Blocks in code|
|Spanish||Bloques liberadores||Freeing blocks|