From the Super Mario Wiki, the Mario encyclopediaJump to navigationJump to search
|Appears in||WarioWare: Get It Together!|
|Info||"The horizontal bar is tough, y'know? Be nice, and help these gymnasts get over it!"|
|Points to clear||20|
Gymn-assist is one of the microgames in Jimmy T's Sports level in WarioWare: Get It Together!. Its title is a combination of "gymnast" and "assist".
The object of this microgame is to spin an athlete around so they perform a full flip on a horizontal bar. The arrow-shaped meter next to the athlete fills as they spin around in the indicated direction, and if it fills completely, the athlete flips off of the bar and lands on the ground as the audience cheers.
- Level 1: The athlete is small, and their body is straight. The background is a park.
- Level 2: The athlete is small, and their body is slightly curved. The background is a gymnasium.
- Level 3: The athlete is large and muscular, and their body is straight. The background is an arena. A score of the jump (7.2, 9.3, or 10) also appears if successful.
- Hands-Off Approach: As Red, the player must clear the microgame without physically contacting the athlete.
- Orbulon can use his tractor beam to spin the athlete without moving.
- Kat & Ana are bad fits, as their constant jumping means that the athlete may easily collide into them while spinning.
Names in other languages
|German||Artistischer Abgang||Artistic Dismount|
|Italian||Acrobazie alla sbarra||Stunts at the bar|