|Appears in||WarioWare: Get It Together!|
|Info||"Hey, I got my mitts on the combination to this lock. Just turn the dials to the correct numbers, and the treasure will be mine...eh, I mean OURS. Heh heh, yeah right."|
|Points to clear||15|
In this microgame, there is a three-digit combination lock and Wario is holding the code for the lock on a note next to the lock. The combination lock cycles one-by-one through every number from one to four, then goes back to one, giving 64 possible combinations. The player must hit or shoot at the numbers on the lock to make them turn, and match the code.
- Level 1: Two different dials must be hit once to open a suitcase. When opened, a bunch of bananas or a pile of coins is revealed.
- Level 2: One dial must be hit once, and another twice to open a safe. When opened, a slice of cake with a garlic clove on it or a creature resembling Wario's nose with a top hat is revealed.
- Level 3: One dial must be hit once, and another thrice (or once from the top) to open a treasure chest. When opened, a pile of ramen or a desert island is revealed.
If two players are utilized for this microgame, some factors change. If the players win, the player that matches more dials receives an effort point.
- Level 1: Two dials must be hit once, and another thrice (or once from the top) to open a suitcase.
- Level 2: One dial must be hit once, and two twice to open a safe.
- Level 3: One dial must be hit once, one twice, and another thrice (or once from the top) to open a treasure chest.
- Better Check 'em All (one player only): The player must hit all three dials at least four times in a complete rotation, then clear the microgame.
- 18-Volt, Mike, and Orbulon fit well because of their capabilities to shoot or target vertically. Orbulon can do so by using his tractor beam when above the dials.
- Kat & Ana are unsuitable because their constant jumping may inadvertently turn a dial that was showing the correct digit.
Names in other languages
|German||Ohne Code nix los||No Code, No Fun|
|Spanish||Clave de la fortuna|
- One of the stickers on the suitcase in Level 1 is of the ball from the microgame Galaxy Bounce and its extended minigame version Orbit Ball in WarioWare: Touched!