|Appears in||WarioWare: Get It Together!|
|Command(s)||Dislodge! (Levels 1 and 2)|
Dislodge all! (Level 3)
|Info||"My stomach! It hurts! Hmm. Maaaybe it was something I ate? If you see something weird in there, get rid of it for me."|
|Points to clear||30|
The object of this microgame is to dislodge all items in Wario's stomach. These items include snakes, bees, shuriken, forks, and knives. If this is accomplished, Wario and his stomach are shown to be happy.
- Level 1: The player must follow a very simple path to dislodge one item.
- Level 2: The player must follow a less straightforward path to dislodge one item.
- Level 3: The player must follow a path to dislodge two items.
If two players are utilized for this microgame, three items appear in Level 3 rather than two. If the players win, the player that dislodges more items will receive a point for effort or, in the case of Rising Star, a star.
- Gentle on the Stomach (one player only): As Mona, the player must complete the microgame without touching the intestinal walls.
- 5-Volt can instantly teleport to the item(s).
Names in other languages
|French||Maux d'estomac||Upset stomach|
|Italian||Mal di stomaco||Stomach ache|
|Russian||боли в животе
Boli v zhivote