|Appears in||WarioWare: Get It Together!|
|Info||"Whoa! That skydiver is in trouble! You should probably do something to save him, y'know?"|
|Points to clear||25|
The object of this microgame is to help the skydiver avoid the spikes and land safely, either by guiding him out of the way, or destroying the spiked blocks. The player will be knocked out if they touch the top of a spiked block, although they can still win if they managed to get the skydiver out of the way. The skydiver will have a panicked look if his descent would lead to a spiked block, but will calm down when he is safe.
- Level 1: There is one spiked block.
- Level 2: There are two spiked blocks.
- Level 3: Same as Level 2 but one spiked block moves.
If two players are utilized for this microgame, all stationary blocks are half as long. Level 3 also contains an extra spiked block that moves.
- Perfect Landing: The player has to complete Level 3 without destroying any spiked blocks by moving the skydiver.
- Orbulon's tractor beam and Penny's Jet Tank One can quickly destroy the spiked blocks without moving the skydiver.
Names in other languages
|French||Parachutage périlleux||Perilous skydiving|
|German||Fallschirmo fatale||Parachute-o Fatal-e (uses stereotypical Romance-language endings)|
|Italian||Paracadutismo rischioso||Risky skydiving|