Light the Cake
|Light the Cake|
|Appears in||WarioWare: Get It Together!|
|Info||"Light the candles on the cake. Whose birthday is it? No idea."|
|Points to clear||25|
The object of this microgame is to light the two unlit candles on the cake using a lighter that follows the player. If the player lights up all of the candles, the room lights up to reveal a party banner and background lights and confetti appears.
- Level 1: The cake has three candles.
- Level 2: The cake has six candles.
- Level 3: Same as Level 2, but one of the lit candles is replaced with a bomb that the player should avoid.
If two players are utilized for this microgame, the layout for each level is the same, but there are three unlit candles. The player that lights more candles receives an effort point, and the player that lights the bomb in Level 3 loses an effort point.
- Hold Your Tongue: As Pyoro, the player must clear 5 games by sticking out his tongue only once.
- Penny is unsuitable due to her unusual movement making it hard to maneuver to the candles and may cause her to light the bomb. Also, the water from her Jet Tank One can extinguish lit candles, resulting in extra work in the process.
Names in other languages
|French||Allumage de bougies||Ignition of candles|
|Italian||Torta di compleanno||Birthday cake|