Game & Watch Flagman
From the Super Mario Wiki, the Mario encyclopediaJump to navigationJump to search
- This article is about the microgame from WarioWare: Touched!. For the actual game, see Flagman.
|Game & Watch Flagman|
|Appears in||WarioWare: Touched!|
|Info||"Pay attention to the order that the flags are waved, and then repeat it!"|
|Points to clear||20|
Game & Watch Flagman is a microgame found in the Retro Action stage in WarioWare: Touched! It is based on Flagman in the Game & Watch series.
The objective is to watch how the character shows the numbers. The player should repeat what he did by tapping on the spots on the character's flags or feet.
- 1st level difficulty: Two numbers are shown.
- 2nd level difficulty: Three numbers are shown.
- 3rd level difficulty: Four numbers are shown.
- Use the stylus to press on the character's flags or feet.
Names in other languages