Mark Stevenson is a 3D artist formerly employed by Rare. He is one of the few people to have been involved in all three Rare-developed installments of the Donkey Kong Country series as well as Donkey Kong 64, for which he did backgrounds, modeling, animation, and created most of the promotional artwork for the series. In addition to his work on Donkey Kong Country, he was the Lead Artist for another Rare title, Kameo: Elements of Power.
List of credits
- Donkey Kong Country - Object
- Donkey Kong Land - Sprite Graphics
- Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest - Objects and Additional Characters / Backgrounds
- Donkey Kong Country 3: Dixie Kong's Double Trouble! - Head Artist/Characters
- Donkey Kong 64 - Development Team
- RareGamer, Kameo: Elements of Power Interview: Lead Artist Mark Stevenson. Retrieved February 23, 2016.